Offering extensive training in practical and theory, this certificate will guarantee your knowledge and on completion of this course, help you feel confident so you can treat any client.
ATMS practitioners will automatically have membership to the Australian Colon Hydrotherapy Association – ACHA. Certification will allow you to have insurance before you practice. Anna Paredes of the Digestive Health Clinics Australia Pty. Ltd. and the President of the Australian Colon Hydrotherapy Association will be conducting the classes. The criteria requirement from the students is that they are members of the ATMS and registered practitioners in other modalities, such as nursing.
Full intensive 5 day course in Colon Hydrotherapy
5 days of practical training combined with theory is to be completed prior to the 30 hours of clinical training.
3 weekend course in Colon Hydrotherapy
Training with Consultancy in setting up your own colon clinic
Consultancy within your own work environment.
Offering consultancy in setting up your own colon hydrotherapy clinic within your own clinics environment. On the job full intensive 5 day course using your own clinic’s clients for colon hydrotherapy training.
“You do not go anywhere we come to you and set up your clinic in both open and closed system device abiding to health department rules and regulations without any headaches.”
International School of Colon Hydrotherapy
Theory and Practical Training
Colon Hydrotherapy Course outline:
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Digestive system.
- Signs & Symptom Disorders of the Gastrointestinal Tract-combined with investigation procedures.
- Gastrointestinal and bowel cancers.
- Colon Hydrotherapy Combined with Nutritional Assessments through visual colonic diagnosis.
- Competencies covered:
- This unit will address the competencies of HLTNUT610A Provide basic dietary advice.
- Knowledge and skills gained by completion of course.
- Analyze dietary requirements for normal health and physiology. Identify areas of need and calculate daily requirements of appropriate nutrients.
- Manage individual dietary strategies to ensure adequate nutrition for activity.
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) techniques implemented for consulting with your clients and communicating the needs of each individual for them to achieve results.
- Abdominal massage and reflex points with pressure point demonstrations through your colonic treatments.
- Detox Diets and Detox procedures with weight loss management.
- Colon Hydrotherapy I – ACT Manual.
- Clinic management and case history documentation.
- Health Department regulations and setting up your own clinic requirements with (DA) development application.
- Altogether there are 7 Manuals, literature and Books on Colon Hydrotherapy. There is also a package from the Health Department for regulations in Setting up your clinic to the standards required.
- Practice management is also put into place at the end of training.
Level I – Foundation Level – Certificate I – $2500
Module 1 –Anatomy & Physiology combined with Signs and Symptoms of the Gastrointestinal Tract
Module 2 – I-ACT manual – American training manual in Colon Hydrotherapy
Module 3 – principles of Colon Hydrotherapy / Basic Practical training in Colon Hydrotherapy
Level II – The Practitioner – Certificate II – $1000
Positive Psychology – Practitioner Training- New Results.
Module 2 – New Mind set New Results – communicate in a way to change the way your client’s thinks
Module 3 – Alkaline Foods – Basic Nutrition – Dietary assessments and suggestions
Module 4 – Investigation procedures – Abdominal massage using acupressure reflex points.
Level III – The Holistic Practitioner – Certificate III – $1000
Module 6 – Aged Care supporting bowel management
Module 7 – Diets and Trends
Module 8 – Visual Assessment of your colonic machine in both open and closed colonic treatments through a client’s colonic procedures.
Module 9 – Abdominal massage using Energetic Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage.
First option: 5 day course in Colon Hydrotherapy – 3 Levels of Certifications – $4,500
5 days of practical training combined with theory.
Theory commences on the last weekend of each month.
Practical and Theory Training:
Three days of Practical Training – Clients, student colonic procedures and stock in use. All practical and Theory courses are held over 5 days. On completion of your colon hydrotherapy course make sure to enrol into a weekend course for your First Aid Certificate.
You will need to hand in your Colon Hydrotherapy certificate with your First Aid certificate in order to get public liability insurance and indemnity insurance which is supported by the Australian Colonic Hydrotherapy Association www.acha.com.au, which will be published in the ACHA directory for all therapists and information directory available to the public in sourcing which registered clinic to attend.
Students who choose Correspondence courses should deduct the first 2 days from the start dates.
International School of colon hydrotherapy, has been celebrating all students in clinic for the past 20 years with love and light.
Health Fund Rebate course in Colon Hydrotherapy Using Hypnotherapy for Addictions
Price is not include: enquiries need to be made at the International School of Colon Hydrotherapy
- Diploma of Hypnotherapy
- NLP Practitioner Certificate course
- NLP Master practitioner Certificate course
- Hypnotherapy I , II, III certificate courses
- Trainers Training for Hypnotherapy is in October every year will be at the University of Sydney
- Trainers Training for Colon Hydrotherapy is Held every year in February
The Diploma of Hypnotherapy Is for 1 year . Attendance is every 2 months for 10 days in Sydney.
The diploma also includes Trainers Training in Colon Hydrotherapy. This entitles the practitioner to teach Colon Hydrotherapy to other students.